Toxins And How They Affect Your Weight Loss Effort
Get rid of body toxins to help you lose weight quickly
As the body burns out calories and performs its daily activities, such as exercises, walking, eating breathing, it produces what is referred to as free radicals. Free radicals are toxins and poisons produced and built up in your body. Apart from the free radicals, poisons from fatty foods, alcohol, air, food preservatives, can also be collected and stored by the body during your lifetime. The presence of these toxins in the body can have a very negative effect on your health and also impede your weight loss effort.
Are toxins bad for your body?
Toxins and poisons that are stored in the body could damage the body cells and weaken your muscles and internal organs. These can eventually lead to your death or speed up the process. If you are trying to lose weight quickly, these unwanted deposits could also be stumbling block standing in the way to the achievement of your weight loss goals
Side Effects of Toxins and Poisons
- Ageing Very Quickly: Toxins in the body can speed up the aging process.
- Damage to your skin. The build-up of toxins and poisons in the body can speed up the deterioration of your skin. This can in turn also speed up the ageing process
- Increase in your body fat means you gain more weight
- The accumulation of toxins and poisons in your body could lead to the weakening of the body’s natural defences against illness
- The building up of toxins and poisons could lead to the weakening of muscles which could in turn lead to tiredness and physical weakness
Other known problems that could result from toxins and poisons in the body are:
- a slow metabolism which could also mean getting exhausted a lot quicker
- weaker and thinner hair
- formation or development of cellulite in some people.
- discolouration of teeth resulting from toxins from smoking and/or using tobacco.
Additional known problems unwanted deposits in the body
- A number of toxins that have been linked with the pesticides industry are known to cause neurological disorders including neuropathy and numbness in humans.
- Heavy metals can be found in such everyday items as drinking water, vaccines, antiperspirants and fillings in the teeth. These can be stored in body tissues and are capable of causing various medical problems including cancer, nausea, headaches and dizziness.
- Volatile organic compounds are frequently used, and can be found in such household items as drinking water, carpets, air freshness, cosmetics, paints etc. Such compounds can easily get into the body and are known to have various side effects including visual problems, eye and upper respiratory irritations, headaches, and memory impairment.
- It is believed the continuous accumulation of such toxins in the body will not only make you put on weight, they will also make it very difficult for you to achieve any meaningful results when trying to lose weight quickly. The general body weakness and the sluggishness caused by these toxins could dampen your desire to undertake any physical activities or exercises.
Neutralising the harmful effects of body toxins
The body is known to have the ability to detox itself and get rid of any unwanted materials. The liver, which is the second largest organ in the body, is a typical organ that is responsible for the production of bile. Apart from being used for the breakdown and absorption of fat in the body, bile is also responsible for detoxification and its transportation any unwanted materials out of the body. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.
Industrialisation and the level of pollution is so extensive that our bodies seem to find it difficult to cope reasonably well with the amount of toxins it enters the body at any moment in time. Thus, the need sometimes arises for us to give the body some assistance with the elimination process.
If you are struggling with constipation, general body aches and weakness, diarrhoea, or even stressful, it could be a sign of having large deposits of unwanted and harmful toxins in your body. This might be a sign that your body is calling for assistance with detoxification to help put it back on track to function as expected.
Antioxidants can help you the toxins from your body and also help you to lose weight quickly
Quite a few natural antioxidants have been identified as having the capability to eradicate these poisons and toxins from the body through the process of detoxification or detox. There are also a number of weight loss programs as well as colon cleansers or body detox products that can help you clear the body of the harmful toxins.
Apart from being capable of clearing the poisonous toxins and poisons from the body, these products are also known to be effective in helping you to maintain a healthy body weight. They can therefore be successfully used by anybody looking for the quickest way to lose weight to help speed their weight loss effort.
When undertaken wrongly, body detoxification or colon cleansing, can also be harmful to the body. Thus, as with all medication, it is always better to seek medical guidance before going through the process
By taking the necessary steps to get rid of these harmful deposits in the body, you will put yourself in a better position to
- develop a higher resistance to illness,
- sharpen the functioning of the mind,
- raise your level of energy and vitality,
- improve the quality of your skin, hair, nails
- improve the functioning of the eyes,
- to lose weight quickly to enable you to get the lean healthy body of your dreams
- be able to wear the designer dresses you have been dreaming about
- raise your level of self-esteem and, self-confidence, and therefore,
- live life healthily